naughty or nice?

naughty or nice?
every loves a cup cake

Friday, 16 April 2010

a great way to stamp

Hi this is what I use to stamp with ...dont know if you know of these.

they are called rock ablock.. they are different sizes and have a slight curve on them and you place your stamp on the block and just sort of roll from bottom to top and lift off.

1 comment:

  1. Have never seen them before... do they work better than the flat blocks? I know that if you move the flat block you smear the image.. does that happen on the curvy blocks? thanks for sharing..
    Hugs, Jean