naughty or nice?

naughty or nice?
every loves a cup cake

Thursday 15 April 2010

wedding card




Here is wedding card for freinds who are getting married at the weekend....


I love these images its the swedish hanglar people.


The side stepper card is a favorite of mine at the mintue,


the sections are matted and layered with lilac and cream hammered card


The luckly horseshoe is made on my cutting machine


the greeting is Hero arts,


The flowers and ribbon are from my stash...
I have also applied a little glittter on the brides head dress and veil and bottom of her dress and on the hearts on the greeting.

The wonderful flowers I have had for a long time and I put some together to try and make some wedding flowers.




I had fun making it andI hope the happy couple will do too


1 comment:

  1. Judith, I love this card it is so special & I'm sure your friends will love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete